Hi, I’m Alexis.
Hi, I’m Alexis and I’m a holistic mental health therapist, also known as the Underdog’s Ally.
A Little About Me
While there are lots of ways to just manage the pain and help you cope, my goal is to help you learn how to both tolerate and heal your own emotional and psychological pain so that you can feel the ultimate power of being your own healer so the ground doesn’t come out from under you every time something hard happens.
– B.A in psychology from the University of Hawaii at Manoa
– M.A. in Transpersonal Counseling Psychology from Naropa University
– 8 years experience working in agencies providing individual and group therapy for people with mental health and substance use disorders
– Extensive training in Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
– Sensorimotor Psychotherapy Level 1 practitioner
– Certified Internal Family Systems Therapy Therapist, Level 2 Trained
– Mindfulness practitioner since 2008
Are you ready to stop feeling like the underdog and heal your own pain so you can ride the ups and downs of life with ease?
I help people who feel disempowered and unsure of themselves connect to their "Mana" (Hawaiian for power or life force). It's time to stop trying to escape your pain so that you can heal the parts of yourself that you hate and feel more self-love and self-acceptance so you can navigate life like a boss.
DISCLAIMER: Stock images on this page are being used for illustrative purposes only; any person depicted in stock images are models.